Monday 14 February 2011

Affiliate Marketing For Beginners



3 Key Facts Before You Start Affiliate Marketing

1) There is NO EASY WAY of making money legally

2) There is NO WAY you are going to make money without investing some time and money

3) There is NO WAY of consistently making money without doing some HOMEWORK



What we tell our students when they come to us: "If you are an average adult with minimal computing skills and can work for 2 hours a day, you have what it takes to start your own affiliate marketing business."

You may be asking why 2 hours a day? Well we believe although you can automate your websites and blogs so they earn money themselves without any further input from the marketer, they do tend to drift off down the search engines and new content and SEO work is needed to revive those sites. Also any top earning affiliate marketer is constantly looking for new niches and products to promote. As we say, "Don't stop if you want to get to the top!" 2 hours a day is sufficient to earn a very healthy full time income from affiliate marketing but the more you put in the more you will get out.

The top affiliate marketers are earning tens of thousands of dollars per day. If you can give me one reason why you feel you can't do the same then you need to close this page now and go find another business to be in.

I personally have spent over $5,000 on learning material. I have bought some complete and utter rubbish but I have also bought some very good material which gave me a detailed and very informative insight into affiliate marketing. You will not need to spend anywhere near what I have spent to get to my level of affiliate marketing! Not because your better than me, which I dare guess a lot of you are because I left school with a big fat ZERO in all subjects! But because I am going to explain to you which systems were essential to my success and leave out all the rubbish that I bought. I will only promote the winning affiliate marketing systems which I feel you need to read. This will save you a lot of time and money and also earn you a lot of money once you read them and put what you learn into practice.

You must read the systems thoroughly and then take your time to put each step into real time practice. I know that may sound like common sense but that is key to becoming a winning affiliate marketer. A lot of people have a quick read and think they know everything and end up missing out key points in their affiliate marketing campaigns, then they wonder why they are failing at affiliate marketing. As small and miniscule a piece of information may seem to you, believe me all aspects of what you are about to learn are key points and you must follow these marketing guides right down to the last word.

Everyone makes mistakes no matter what job they are in. I made mistakes and have had many failed campaigns, but I learned by those mistakes and with the help of affiliate marketing material which I purchased over the last few years I now earn a very healthy income right here in my own home. With me only giving you the advice on which material worked for me you WILL be able to do the same but without the mistakes I made and with a much lower level of expenditure as you will not be wasting valuable time and money on some of the rubbish I have bought. Just fopr the record, all that rubbish is now in the bin. Please follow my guidelines on what has worked for me, don't just go buying anything that is out there because a lot of it is just crap. Stick to my guide and you are guaranteed to only get top quality affiliate marketing material. There may well be a lot of other good stuff out there, but it could cost you a fortune buying the crap before you find the odd gem in amongst it.

In my next report I will be explaining to you how to get started by finding a niche market and product.

Click Here To Protect Your Family Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment